Dr. Robert Pace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pace?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Robert Pace?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016

lousy front office.billing a complete mess.go elsewhere.

September 5th, 2015

Front Desk Staff

I've always said that your "support" staff can make or break you. Dr. Pace's office is a prime example. I've never had any problem with any of the Physicians nor NP's; however, if the front desk staff can't get their act together, they're won't be patients to see.

May 18th, 2015

we have been with Dr. Pace since he began his practice.

May 6th, 2014

Their staff called us LIARS

I have been going to this doctor for about a year. I switched to him because he was the only doctor I could find in the area that does DOT physicals. Today I had an 8am appointment which my alarm did not wake me for. My wife called and informed them what had happened. We were certainly willing to reschedule, given the circumstances. We were told if I came right away they could still see me. I got dressed and quickly drove the 10 minutes to the doctors office. I went to sign in, there was no one at the desk and only ONE patient in the waiting room of this office of multiple doctors. An admin lady comes out of the back to one of the two receptionist's desk and asks who I am. When I identify myself she says the doctor says he won't see me because I am outside some "20 minute grace period" for my appointment and I will have to reschedule. I explain to her that I was told to come in. Why would I drive there just to reschedule. She says she doesn't know who I talked to. I call my wife in front of this lady and explain to her what they are saying. She affirms that they told her to have me come in, they could have just as easy rescheduled the appointment, no harm no foul. So then the lady leaves and another one comes out. I explain everything to her as well. She claims she has talked to the lady who talked to my wife (of course this person isn't available but had time to give her every detail of the conversation with my wife) and she goes on to tell me that my wife was advised about the "20 minute grace period" but then corrects herself and says my wife told her I was on my way so it would have been in the "20 minute grace period" but I didn't arrive in that time frame. I point out to her that there is ONE patient in the waiting room and that my wife was never told any of the things she is saying and she DID NOT say I was on my way. Again, I would not have drove in on the possibility that I might be seen. She says to me that she is "done". Indicating that this conversation is somehow about her instead of service to the patients of the practice. I turn around to leave and she says I can speak to the office manager. Why? so I can hear someone else call my wife a liar? So I can have someone else waste my time with this unprofessional demeanor? So someone else can tell me about this undisclosed "20 minute grace period"? I tell her no, we will find another doctor. She says, "Good, ...... have a nice day." This office staff is the most incompetent , unprofessional, unreasonable collection of people I have encountered. I would not recommend anyone go here for that reason. Some other facts: My appointment was 8AM. The timestamp on my wife's cell when she called was 8:13am and she was on hold for about a minute. So by the time we talked to someone it was 15-16 minutes after my appointment. My wife did not say I was on my way so there is no way I would have made this undisclosed "20 minute grace period." We would have rescheduled but we were told to come in. Only to be called liars by the staff and to be put at personal expense of time and money.

February 24th, 2014

He's Great!

I really enjoy my visits to Dr. Pace. He does not make you wait for hours. The appointments are generally at the time scheduled. He knows his business and I trust him. He has always been spot on when diagnosing me. He is also friendly, reassuring and he listens to what you are saying. I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

July 25th, 2013

Horrible Front Desk Staff

Horrible front desk staff. I recently had an appointment and when I showed up they just told me I'm not on schedule. When I asked if they can fit me in she said no. I told her I have the appointment card that they filled time and date for the appointment. She couldn't care less and didn't even apologize. They are the rudest people I have ever encountered at a healthcare office.

September 21st, 2011

Dr Pace and his associates need to learn to listen! They are horrible!!!

May 2nd, 2011

terrible staff

This is just a rating for Dr. Pace's staff. I would not know how Dr.Pace is as a doctor because I never even got to see him due to the encounter of his horrible staff members. I've never been treated so rudely over the phone, I wasn't even able to make an appointment with him as a new patient because the staff just ruined that for me. Even if he was the best doctor in the world I would not want to put up with his staff just to see him. He needs to get rid of them and maybe he'll have more patients in the future.

April 4th, 2011

Monique

I love Dr.Pace but recently I have been seeing Dr.Broome, a PA. I waited a long time and expressed my concern and she seemed to have an attitude. After this visit I will no longer make appointments with this person but will see Dr.Pace who always dot every i and crosses every t with me. I think my time is as valuable as anyone and I do not like being tK=aken for granted. In addition upon check out the receptionist complained about everyone giving her 20 dollar bills. I offered to use my card but she curtly replied, "that's up to you." This Dr. is too good to have people represent him in such a negative manner.

March 15th, 2010

Good Dr and nurses. Some of the support staff despirately need to get people skills.

January 2nd, 2017