A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Rocco is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rocco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rocco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Thomas Rocco MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Rocco practice?
- Dr. Robert Rocco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rocco practices Family Medicine near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Claremont, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Corona Family Physicians.