A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Cardiologists.