Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Rosen practice?
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Surgery, and Urology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Sugar Land Internists, Sugar Land Cardiologists, Sugar Land Surgeons, and Sugar Land Urologists.