Learn more about Dr. Robert Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosen
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Rosen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Kingwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Terry Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Robert Rosen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Del Rio, TX.
See Del Rio Internists and Del Rio Cardiologists.