Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Rosen
Dr. Robert Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Del Rio, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Val Verde Regional Medical Center, Houston Northwest Medical Center and Tops Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Rosen has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Robert Rosen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Del Rio, TX.
Dr. Mohamad Nawar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Del Rio, TX 0.01 mi17
Dr. Kenneth Moore
Del Rio, TX 0.01 mi24
Dr. Stephen Korte
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Del Rio, TX 0.01 mi40