A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ryan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Lithotripsy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Gonzales Memorial Hospital
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Ryan practice?
Dr. Robert Ryan practices Urology near Yoakum, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cuero, TX and Gonzales, TX.
See Yoakum Urologists.