A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Shapiro is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam.
Dr. Shapiro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Theodore Shapiro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Robert Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Shapiro practices Pediatrics near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Pediatricians.