Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith, Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine Previously MCV - Richmond VA. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Smith MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Orthopedic Surgeons and Warrenton Surgeons.