Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith, Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Smith, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine Previously MCV - Richmond VA. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Prince William Hosp
- Fauquier Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Smith MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Warrenton, VA.
See Warrenton Orthopedic Surgeons and Warrenton Surgeons.