Learn more about Dr. Robert Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spector, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spector has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Spector MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Spector practice?
- Dr. Robert Spector has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Spector practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Fairfield, CT.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.