Learn more about Dr. Robert Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spector is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spector
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spector Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spector, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spector has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Todd Spector MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Spector practice?
- Dr. Robert Spector has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spector practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.