Dr. Robert Stein MD Patient Reviews

• Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Lawrence, MA

February 26th, 2013
I brought our son to his office after he had suffered several ear infections his then dr couldnt seem to diagnose. When I took him to the ER at st joe Dr Steins office came very highly recommanded. Ive always been happy with how fast they get us in and how Dr stein treats our son special. He has always told us that if we feel like our son needs to be seen then to bring him in.. Yes I will absolutely recommend this dr to a friend.

May 20th, 2011
A long time family well cared for
From the beginning when Dr. Stein took care of my son as a premie we always receive his utmost concern and attention. We love his nurses and office staff too.

March 13th, 2011
Refused to give me my doctor's contact information
When I called to make an appointment with my regular pediatrician, I was told she had moved to another practice. Dr.Stein's office refused to give me contact information. What about patient's rights!! I would never use his office again!!!

January 6th, 2011
We have used Dr. Stein for all three of our children, never had a problem, or complaint. He has been willing to assist us with all of our problems and get us refered to specialists when we needed them. Whenever his schedule is busy, I have been pleased with the other doctors at the Child Care Limited Facility as well when we HAD to choose to go to another doctor. Overall I have been very please with the Child Care Limited Staff.

September 5th, 2010
HORRIBLE OFFICE
I have 3 children,e verytime I go to this offcie, I realy get disappointed. There is no organization, and they have their oun drama. I had to wait over hour just to see the dcotor for less than 3 minutes. I brogut to the manager attention, she was mean like it is my fault. I do not recommend this offcie to any parent.