Dr. Robert Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Turner?

August 2nd, 2016

Dr. Turner is a very competent, understanding and caring physician.

November 17th, 2015

I am so confident in Dr. Turner AND his staff. He has always been there when I've needed him, and unfortunately, that has been quite a bit lately. He is thorough, professional yet very congenial and caring. I have all the faith in the world in Dr. Turner and his entire staff. That's very important when it comes to your health.

September 9th, 2015

Exceptional Doctor & Right On Point with Diagnosis

August 2nd, 2015

Tennis instructor

He's in my Family for 10 years. I find him a great doctor and a good person. I have no complaints with him.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Turner is very precise with his diagnosis. He listens, to everything you have to say and doesn't rush you to get to the next patient. He is one of the best internist in my eyes. The office staff is wonderful too.

February 10th, 2012

Difficult to imagine a finer internist. Highest possible recommendation.

March 7th, 2011

Highest rank for Dr. Turner

I have been going to Dr. Turner for a number of years. In a time when most physicians are forced to see as many patients as possible, and sometimes compromise the amount of time they spend with individual patients, Dr. Turner always makes me feel as though he has enough time to understand me and my health in detail. He is very thoughtful (both in the analytic sense and in the sense of being compassionate) and seems to utilize the right type and quantity of resources to diagnose and treat. I find he is willing to answer questions and discuss concerns and is never paternalistic. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Without doubt, the very best internal medicine practicioner I have ever had.

February 3rd, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr Turner is my family doctor. I've got PulmonaryEmbolism's in both of my lungs. Dr Turner has beena great help for me during this time. I would Recommend him to anyone looking for a gooddoctor.

September 17th, 2010

I love Dr. Turner!!

I've been a patient of Dr. Turner's for approximately 10 years and I highly recommend him! During your appointment, he actually listens while you talk, makes eye contact a lot, and takes notes. He doesn't have the stuffy manner that many doctors possess. You can tell he genuinely cares about you and your health. The office staff is very kind and helpful. I have never had a problem getting an immediate appointment except during flu season, but who wants to be there anyway unless absolutely necessary?

August 16th, 2010

Dr. Turner needs to teach his secretary, Jean some manners. Not giving messages to Dr. Turner then being harsh to the patient when she made the mistake?. Told me to call another Dr. after she forgot to tell him I called. He is my Dr. Why would I call another Dr.? I am going to bring her mistakes to his attention . Not call another Dr. I had waited all day for his return call as I have been very sick. Had she done her job he would have known I was waiting and called me back. He is an excellent Dr.

February 17th, 2017