A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woodburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woodburn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodburn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Woodburn has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Theodor Woodburn MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Woodburn practice?
- Dr. Robert Woodburn has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woodburn practices Radiation Oncology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and South Bend, IN.
See Joliet Radiation Oncologists.