A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Woodburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodburn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodburn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Woodburn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodburn graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Woodburn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Iroquois Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Woodburn MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Woodburn practice?
- Dr. Robert Woodburn has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Woodburn practices Radiation Oncology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and South Bend, IN.
See Joliet Radiologists.