A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tabakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabakin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tabakin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabakin graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Tabakin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Medfield State Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bennett Tabakin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Tabakin practice?
- Dr. Robert Tabakin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tabakin practices Psychiatry near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Psychiatrists.