Learn more about Dr. Robert Taffet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taffet, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taffet
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taffet Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taffet graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taffet has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Taffet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Taffet practice?
- Dr. Robert Taffet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taffet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.