Learn more about Dr. Robert Taffet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taffet, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taffet
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taffet Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taffet graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taffet has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Taffet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Taffet practice?
- Dr. Robert Taffet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taffet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Surgeons.