A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tafuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tafuri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tafuri
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Tafuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tafuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Insulin Resistance
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tafuri graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Tafuri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Tafuri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tafuri practice?
- Dr. Robert Tafuri has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tafuri practices Family Medicine near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Haven, CT and Hamden, CT.
See New Haven Family Physicians.