Dr. Robert Tague MD Patient Reviews

March 14th, 2017
Great Doctor
Great with me,took his time to explain everything to me. Make him my regular Doctor I liked him so much.

October 13th, 2015
My husband and I both have gone to Dr Tauge for about 13 years. It's always pretty quick to get an appointment. There is typically a wait time, but he is always focused on listening to our concerns and doesn't rush the visit. He is professional, kind, attentive, and willing to work with you when there are issues. When my husband was in the midst of being diagnosed with a disease, he suggested going to a pharmacy that also deals with alternative treatments in addition to mainstream medicines. He said he like my husband to first try the alternative route to see if that would work to alleviate some of the symptoms, if we were willing. We tried, and it wasn't enough, so the pharmacist then filled the regular prescription. We were impressed that he was trying an alternative route.

September 15th, 2015
Dr. Tague is a practitioner who will take the time to listen to any and all of your complaints and concerns. He will then give a diagnosis and explain how he arrived at this diagnosis and also explain treatment options and what he would consider the best course of treatment. He typically runs behind in his scheduled office visits because of the amount of time and attention he gives to all patients that need it. I have been with Dr. Tague for over 25 years and have never once felt shortchanged during an office visit. Decent, down-to-earth man whom I admire for his showing genuine interest in his patient's continued health and well being.

January 21st, 2015
amazed he knew the diagnosis in a short time

December 29th, 2014
Dr. Tauge gave me excellent care. He was honest and explained things in terms a layman could understand.

December 25th, 2014
Best experience
I love doctor Tague. He is great and the best doctor ever. He is very knowledgable and smart. Also his staff is so helpful and friendly. The office space is very well designed and clean. There is a little bit of a wait but it is worth it. The care and attention you get from the doctor is amazing.

December 21st, 2013
ER Nurse
I was an ER nurse for twelve years until I herniated a disc lifting too many heavy patients. I have no regrets helping those people and would do it again if I could. As for Dr Tague, let me first clarify. I have worked with hundreds of doctors over the years being a travel nurse. Dr Tague is hands down the smartest and by far the most professional and courteous doctor I have ever met. Yes, it's true, you may have to sit in the waiting room for an hour or two but that is because he does not turn down appointments like all of the other doctors. He will get me in 1-3 days after I call every time. His staff is nothing less than professional and courteous every time. I read the reviews below and can not believe what some people are saying about him and his staff being unprofessional. That couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't like waiting in the waiting room for quality care there are plenty of substandard doctors out there that love taking your money in exchange for a quick diagnosis. The complainers below are the same people who think health care should be like fast food. I have to see him every 28 days and do not mind waiting for him. He always addresses my concerns and expresses his genuine concern for my health. He never rushes me and leaves no stone unturned. I had a dozen doctors before him. All of my previous doctors were disrespectful to me or did not believe my symptoms I reported. Dr Tague is the only doctor that genuinely cared and treated me appropriately. I have no doubt I would be dead without him and could not bear to think about life without him anymore. If you are looking for a primary doctor. This man is a gem! Crem de la crem!

October 28th, 2013
he kept going, when all other doctors failed me.
Dr Tauge has saved my life, everyone complains about the time, but he will spend that much time with you! He wants to make sure you are well informed. I am in extreme mystery case and he keeps fighting when no one else would.if you need to get into the office that day he will squeeze you in, he does not like for his patients to be neglected! And when you're talking down about his staff, you're talking about the eight children that he adopted. I have the upmost respect for him. He will make sure that I live to see my kids grow up. Everyone wants to complain about time, then go to a doctor that's in it for the money and pull push you out.at St Anthony's Hospital he has absolutely no control over you anymore ask the hospital. The person that is so called representing doctor no they're not they're going on there own decision not Dr.Tauge!

October 28th, 2013
5 year patient
I am changing primary physicians because I feel his practice is in disarray and lacking in professionalism. I've had nothing but poor to bad experiences and even though he is a friend, I am changing physicians.

June 13th, 2013
Good Doctor..LONG WAIT....................
Today I waited 2 hours past appointment. I didn't even want to be seen by that time. Noone should have to wait that long for a doctor. I need a new doctor

October 25th, 2012
Never rushes you, explains the problems and treatment.

August 19th, 2012
Love him
I've been with Dr. Tague since the beginning of his practice. He ALWAYS spends time with me which I'm sure he does with other patients. That's why he probably runs late. I acn't complain, overall, but he did miss with the dry eye. Ended up being a virus in my eye.