Dr. Robert Tait MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Best orthopedic surgeon in the Vegas Valley
Dr Tait is the best orthopedic doctor in Las Vegas. He took the time to discuss all aspects of my knee injury and answered all my questions in a manner that was easy to understand.

March 21st, 2017
Knee Replacement
The surgery went well as did the rehab. After 6 months i am still have pain. Many nights 8-9 level. I call his office and was told i can no longer get pain med form them i have to go to my GP. Doesn't make sense if Dr. Tate did surgery why would he not be able to give me the medication?

August 15th, 2016
Do Not Recommend
Dr. Tait did my joint replacement. It has been a disaster. He only does surgery at St. Rose Sienna Hospital and they have a huge infection problem. Many of Dr. Tait's patients get infections during surgery including me. They don't tell you about the risks of surgery or about potential problems with artificial joints. He rushes into surgery without trying conservative treatments first. There were many other problems with my care. The medical board needs to do a thorough investigation.

June 2nd, 2016
I had knee replacement with Dr. Tait and his staff. The care and concern and support were exceptional and a great outcome with my knee. Dr. Tait is exceptional in orthopedic care. Thank you for a great experience.

October 9th, 2015
I called for an appointment and was given a date in two months. I asked to be put on the list for cancelled appointments and was in there in less than a week. I waited about 20 minutes for the x-ray, then another 15 minutes to go to the exam room. The staff was great, the doctor was kind and professional. Unfortunately I need surgery, but they are very nice.

April 10th, 2013
definetly would reccomend--Love my new knee

October 12th, 2010
Good doctor but
Dr. Tait might be a good doctor but you don't get to see him too often. I saw him for about 10 minutes before surgery and that was the last time I saw him. There is no follow up after surgery and when you go for follow up appointments, it is always with his PA Kelly, whose manner is not the greatest. Also, if you call them for anything, you have to leave a message and you never get a call back.

September 21st, 2009
Awesome Doctor
The most experienced Doctor in Henderson, NV. Honest, great bedside manners and really cares about his patients. I had a massive rotator cuff surgery and I could not have asked for a better doctor. He explained everything that was going to happen, how much pain I would be in and approximately how long it would take to heal. I could tell he had done this type of surgery for a long time, because he was on the mark....... I'm so happy I did my research and found Dr. Tait. I would recommend anyone to go to him. He is awesome and really cares.

June 13th, 2017