A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Takamiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Takamiya, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takamiya graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Takamiya has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takamiya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans