A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Takamiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takamiya
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takamiya Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Takamiya, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takamiya graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Takamiya has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Takamiya MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Takamiya practice?
- Dr. Robert Takamiya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Takamiya practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA.
See Edmonds Oncologists and Edmonds Radiologists.