A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Takamiya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Takamiya, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takamiya graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Takamiya has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert K Takamiya MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Takamiya practice?
- Dr. Robert Takamiya has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Takamiya practices Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Edmonds Oncologists and Edmonds Radiologists.