Dr. Takei is awesome. He took his time with me and explained everything about the arthritis in my hands. We eventually agreed that I would try getting shots in each of my thumbs. He said that I should get some relief -- and I did. My hand feel so much bettter. While I know this is just a temporary fix and that eventually the thumbs will ache again, I am enjoying the relief I am having for the time being. Thanks Dr. Takei. His staff and his Physician Assistant were wonderful. If you need a good, thorough and experienced doctor who will take his time and explain things so that you understand it, Dr. Takei is the one to see. Thanks. show details Dr. Takei is awesome. He took his time with me and explained everything about the arthritis in my hands. We eventually agreed that I would try getting shots in each of my thumbs. He said that I should get some relief -- and I did. My hand feel so much bettter. While I know this is just a temporary fix and that eventually the thumbs will ache again, I am enjoying the relief I am having for the time being. Thanks Dr. Takei. His staff and his Physician Assistant were wonderful. If you need a good, thorough and experienced doctor who will take his time and explain things so that you understand it, Dr. Takei is the one to see. Thanks.
by Pat Lorenz on May 11th, 2015

Wonderful Results

opinion of care show details opinion of care
by patient on Apr 15th, 2015

I saw Dr. Takei for my very painful thumbs and wanted an opinion as to my options. He was rude, arrogant and not nice at all ~ I was so taken back (as a nurse) by his "lack of bedside manner" I almost walked out (something I've never done) but I stayed to get what I came for a hand specialist's opinion. I would not go back. I hope he is better clinically than he is with patients.

EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL CARE show details EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL CARE
Mar 23rd, 2015

EXCELLENT MD AND OFFICE. TREATED FOR FX. GOT IN RIGHT AWAY. SURGERY AT UOTPATIENT CENTER. BEST CARE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. EVERYONE PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY. VERY HELPFUL WITH INSURANCE IN ALL ASPECTS.

Doctoring the way it should be show details Doctoring the way it should be
Feb 18th, 2013

Dr. Takei is a young old school physician. He practices medicine the way I cook---for the good of the final product. He has talked me out of surgery for 4 years. Now, it is finally time. What a guy. Doing the right thing is the mission.

Feb 17th, 2011

Extremely pleaseed with the care I received from Dr. Takei before, during and after wrist surgery. He is a top notch professional.

Very caring show details Very caring
Jan 24th, 2011

Excellent dr., very caring, did not suggest surgery as an alternative until other methods were not fully useful. Dr Takei is NOT female though as listed here, he is male and actually a very good looking male at that! Entire office top notch quality caring people. Only downside is a wait but he is worth it. Gives good injections and finslly did my surgery.

Jul 17th, 2009

Very thurogh and open minded, gentle and sensitive to your needs