A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Takla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Takla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takla
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Takla, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Takla graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Takla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bechara Takla MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Takla practice?
- Dr. Robert Takla has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Takla practices Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians.