Learn more about Dr. Robert Talac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Talac, Orthopedic Surgeon - General, Orthopedic Surgeon - Surgery of the Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talac
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talac Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Intervertebral disk inflammation (Discitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talac graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Talac MD and PHD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Talac practice?
- Dr. Robert Talac has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Talac practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Richmond, TX.
Additional practice locations include: The Woodlands, TX and Humble, TX.
See Richmond Surgeons.