A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Talac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Talac, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Spine Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talac graduated from Masarykova Univerzita V Brno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Talac MD and PHD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Talac practice?
- Dr. Robert Talac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Talac practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.