Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2015

He has been a wonderful doctor to me. He shows concerns and takes the time to make sure I understand what's going on what out next steps are and so on and so forth. I was having issues with the doctors office who referred me and he actually asked for the phone and got after them for dropping the ball in providing him the necessary dics/paper they were to provide for my first visit. I like him very much and feel comfortable in his care.

Good staff show details Good staff
Jun 15th, 2015

the staff at Advanced Spine is great. Febe was able to work with me and get me into see the doctor right away. Dr Talac was very knowledgeable and able to help me. I highly recommend him

Nice show details Nice
by Grover on Jun 15th, 2015

Dr Talac was very professional. I really hurt when I came into the office and he and his staff were very courtious and kind. we spent a long time with him and he explained that I need to make some changes in order to feel better.

Great Surgeon show details Great Surgeon
by Thon Nguyen on Jun 15th, 2015

I saw Dr Talak today. He is very knowledable in spine. He is so kind and explained my pain to me in ways I could understand. Thanks so much.

Good doc show details Good doc
by Tray B on Jun 11th, 2015

Had a great experience with Dr T. Had an injection with him and pain is gone. He said he didn't know how long it would last (everbody different), but sure like it that I don't have to go see anyone else to get my back pain under control.

Wonderful Doc show details Wonderful Doc
by Ashley M. on Jun 10th, 2015

Wow, a spine surgeon who actually spent time with me. He worked me in to be seen right away. I had to wait for about 20 minutes (only reason he doesn't get 5 stars on that one). He spent a LONG time with me in my exam going over and explaining to me why I hurt. He actually talked me OUT of surgery. So great.

by Tommy on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Talac is very very patient with me. I was a little afraid of the injections in my lower back but he explained everything to me. The injections were painless and helpful.

Find another surgeon show details Find another surgeon
by Anna on Mar 26th, 2015

Get another opinion, I had back surgery done in July last year and was in hideous pain upon waking in recovery. doctor Talec was gone by the time I woke. I was sent home in the worst pain in my life. I was not able to get ahold of the doctor for six weeks after surgery not knowing if the pain was normal. Here it is 8 months later and setting up another surgery, this time with a different surgeon. If you're contemplating surgery find someone else.

by Kimberly Scroggins on Jan 26th, 2015

Dr. Talac has a geniune desire to help his patients. Very kind and always professional.

by John on Jun 24th, 2014

So sad this excellent Dr is leaving Jackson. He knows his stuff. I'm so thankful I got my surgery done before he left. Best of Luck to you in Texas.

by Sheila Harless on Jun 23rd, 2014

Everyone has there opinion about Dr.Talac.But mine is he is a very good doctor so sad he is leaving Jackson.He has helped me so much.Has relieved my pain from a Sciatica nerve problem.Also how many doctors take the time to talk to you on the phone.He did.And far as his staff they was nice.

by Ron on Jun 10th, 2014

This guy is unbelievable. He is friendly and made my back pain go away in 2 weeks. He makes you feel like that you really matter.

by Floyd L. on May 23rd, 2014

Dr Talac is an excecellent Dr. After having failed procedures in Jackson and Vanderbilt. He is the only Dr that found the problem and assured that he could help. Finally got approved for surgery after a year and a half of lower back pain due to ruptured disc. After having the surgery I woke up with the pain gone. Dr Talac has given me my quality of life back. I am forever grateful to him. I highly recommend this wonderful Dr.

Pleased with my visit show details Pleased with my visit
by V Walker on Apr 10th, 2014

This was my first visit and was a work-in. Treated with nothng but kindness, and professional staff. I was pleased with my office visit with Dr Talac. I felt assured he would be there if I needed him to help me if my condition worsens. I have worked in nursing for appx 50 year and I understand time frame between Dr and patient, and he spent time to answer and explain my condition and give time to answer any questions my husband or I had to ask. I would and have already called and recommended him. Thanks Dr Talac for being such a compassionate doctor in such a rushed world we live in today.

best dr ever show details best dr ever
by Gloria Beth Ferguson on Jan 24th, 2014

I had been in severe pain for 3 yrs. I was first sent to a Dr that gave me spinal blocks. It did not help at all. And this Dr missed inserting the needle once. I was balling. It hurt so much. Then I found Dr Talac. We had trouble w insurance (of course) and Dr T did all he could to work that out. I was actually on the table ready for surgery when I was told no the insurance will not cover it. Again I was beside myself. The surgery went on but not the full surgery I needed. Then after 4 mts still in pain the ins did pay for surgery to repair collapsed discs. After this surgery I have had no more pain. Cept for arthritis in my back which does cause a lot o pain but not like what I had for 3 yrs. When I was on the table ready for the second surgery Dr Talac came in and said he couldn't do the surgery because the ac had gone out in operating room. So again it was put off til next day. I think Dr T is a great Dr and person. He did all he could for me and I finally was able to get on w my life. I wish him and his wife all the best and thank you so much

Cancelled again!!! show details Cancelled again!!!
May 31st, 2013

Twice I was schedule for surgery and twice my surgery was cancelled due to Talac calling it off. The nurse told me he had a plane to catch and it concerned me more that he planned my surgery on a day he was leaving town! This recent surgery is a revision of the previous surgery gone wrong! You are lucky if you can get answers out of him because he will not stay in the room long enough to address concerns you may have. Too busy for that! Not happy with him and my back has not been right since he told me, " I take care of you". Have not seen any results of that yet! Do not go to this man for surgery, unless you like for people to waste your time!

Jan 1st, 2013

excellent physician, very personable. i was back to almost normal 10 days after minimally invasive fusion.

Sep 19th, 2011

very caring and he explained the procedure that he was going to do in terms that we could understand and made sure that we were comfortable with everything. my husband seen improvements as soon as he came around after surgery i would recomend him very highly

Jul 6th, 2011

DR. TALAC OPERATED ON ME IN MAY OF LAST YEAR. HE KEPT ME OUT OF A WHEEL CHAIR. I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR HIM.HIS BEDSIDE MANNER IS UNBELIEVABLE. HE KEPT MY SON INFORMED DURING A LONG SURGERY. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND HIM IF SOMEONE TELLS ME OF BACK PAIN. I TRY TO CARRY HIS CARD TO GIVE OUT. I LOVE THAT MAN. HE IS THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!! JULIE ARMENT

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Jun 22nd, 2011

wonderful doctor..have recommended several friends to me...he is truly a great physician....ihe is the only md who believed how pain I was in and ran necessary tests no other dr did..all other docs kept telling me muscular, however dr talec believed me sand found herniated and bulging dscs as well as degenerative disc disease and has since pretty much alleviated all pain and discomfort.....I will nnot see anyone else for my back nor will my spouse.....he is a excellent, caring and wonderful person with true concern for his patients......he is the BEST!!!!!

Feb 14th, 2011

Dr. Talac is the BEST! Other surgeons gave me a poor prognosis & Dr. Talac did what he said he could do-he operated & fixed it.I would not let anyone else work on me-period! He is great in every aspect!

Nov 7th, 2010

Dr.Robert Talac told me he could get me out of my low back pain,because of a degenerative disc pressing on my nerves 6-2010 and he did.He is a very thorough,caring,explanatory,brilliant doctor.I would recommend him to anyone and if i had any other problems he would be the only Dr.I would call!

most compassionate & giving doctor show details most compassionate & giving doctor
Sep 9th, 2010

Fantastic in every way.Would recommend him highly to everyone.