A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Talamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Talamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Talamo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talamo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talamo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Talamo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Talamo practice?
- Dr. Robert Talamo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Talamo practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pottstown, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians.