A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Talamo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Talamo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Talamo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talamo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Talamo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talamo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Talamo practice?
Dr. Robert Talamo practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
See Collegeville Family Physicians.