A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Talkington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Talkington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Talkington graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Talkington has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Harley Talkington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Talkington practice?
- Dr. Robert Talkington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Talkington practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.