A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tamburro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tamburro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tamburro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburro graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Tamburro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lebonheur Childrens Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamburro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Tamburro practice?
Dr. Robert Tamburro practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Hershey Pediatricians, Hershey Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Hershey Critical Care Practitioners.