A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tamburro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tamburro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tamburro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamburro graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Tamburro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Lebonheur Childrens Medical Center
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Tamburro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Tamburro practice?
- Dr. Robert Tamburro has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tamburro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians and Hershey Hospice & Palliative Specialists.