A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tancredi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tancredi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tancredi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Tancredi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tancredi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans