A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tanenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tanenberg, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tanenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanenberg graduated from University of IL at Chicago College of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Tanenberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tanenberg practice?
- Dr. Robert Tanenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tanenberg practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Endocrinologists.