A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tanz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tanz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tanz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tanz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Tanz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Tanz practice?
- Dr. Robert Tanz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tanz practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.