Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Tapscott
Dr. Robert Tapscott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, AL. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Tapscott is affiliated with Decatur Morgan Hospital, University Hospital and Audie Murphy Va Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Tapscott has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Orthopedic reconstructive surgeons deal with injuries and deformities of your bones and muscles. If you ever need a hip, knee or shoulder replacement — whether due to a sports injury or aging — an orthopedic surgeon will consult with you and...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Tapscott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, AL.
Dr. Richard Sharp
Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Decatur, AL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Dabney Hofammann
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Decatur, AL 0.01 mi37
Dr. Justin Daigre
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Decatur, AL 0.01 mi9