A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tarr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tarr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tarr, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarr graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Tarr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tarr MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Tarr practice?
- Dr. Robert Tarr has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tarr practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.