A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tashjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tashjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tashjian
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Tashjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashjian graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tashjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Zaray Tashjian BA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Z. Tashjian practice?
- Dr. Robert Tashjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tashjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.