A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tashjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tashjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashjian graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tashjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tashjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Z. Tashjian practice?
Dr. Robert Tashjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Centerville, UT and Brigham City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons.