A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tassan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tassan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassan graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tassan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Francis Tassan MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert F. Tassan practice?
- Dr. Robert Tassan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tassan practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Internists and Westwood Oncologists.