Overall Review

October 10th, 2015
Did not provide results of physical. Did not respond to requests for refill until patient was in crisis

August 7th, 2012
Poor
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. His staff are rude and try to browbeat you into their way. dr. Tavera isn't much better, horrible person.

March 22nd, 2012
We first met Dr. Tavera when he was on call at the hospital my mother was admitted to. Dr.Tavera took over my mother's medical care during a very critical time. He was very compassionate and took his time explaining everything to my mother and me. At the time, he seemed more knowledgable than the primary doctor she had of 2 years. We automatically saw and compared the difference between the medical care she was previously getting and the care a "real" doctor gives. He won was over instantly. We immediately changed doctors and have never regretted it. He continues to give the best medical care possible and monitors my mother very closely. I strongly recommend him to anyone that is seeking a primary doctor. He loves what he does and that comes across at each visit. Sad that not all doctors are the same. He is simply the best.