A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taxin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taxin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Taxin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taxin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Taxin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taxin practice?
- Dr. Robert Taxin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Taxin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fogelsville, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.