A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taxin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taxin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Taxin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taxin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taxin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taxin practice?
Dr. Robert Taxin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fogelsville, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.