A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taxin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taxin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taxin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Taxin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Taxin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taxin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Taxin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taxin practice?
- Dr. Robert Taxin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Taxin practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.