Learn more about Dr. Robert Taxin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Taxin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taxin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Taxin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Taxin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taxin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Taxin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Taxin practice?
- Dr. Robert Taxin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taxin practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.