A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Teasdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teasdale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teasdale
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teasdale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teasdale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teasdale graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teasdale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Teasdale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Teasdale practice?
- Dr. Robert Teasdale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Teasdale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Surgeons.