A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Teasdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teasdale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teasdale
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teasdale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teasdale, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teasdale graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teasdale has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Teasdale MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Teasdale practice?
- Dr. Robert Teasdale has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Teasdale practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Orthopedic Surgeons.