Dr. Robert Teasdale Jr MD Patient Reviews

3.6

August 18th, 2015
Love Dr. Teasdale. He really cares and takes time with his patients. His lovely assistants were very nice and went above and beyond to help me get situated with much needed home health care. One of the best Doctors I have ever been to.

August 14th, 2015
staff is hostile

April 17th, 2015
Best Doctor I have ever known!!!!
Dr. Teasdale did my hip replacement last year and he is the greatest Dr.!! I only spent one night in hospital and was home walking with crutchs the next day! I was totally pain free after surgery and have fully resumed my active lifestyle. I was unable to walk before my surgery. I can assure you the negative review I read has to be a disgruntled nurse or competitor, not a patient. Everyone loves Dr. Teasdale for his skills, bedside manner and level of concern he extends to his patients. I checked him out thoroughly and I assure you he is well respected by his peers and patients, I found him in the U.S. News and World report list of top Doctors in the country. The best!!!! Thank you Dr, Teasdale!!!!

February 15th, 2015
Great dr!! Very confused about those negative reviews because this guy was attentive, patient, and perfect diagnosis (MRI confirmed his diagnosis AFTER!!!!!) and successful treatment and full recovery!!

July 25th, 2012
Great Surgeon
Love Dr Teasdale, fixed both my shoulders. The only complaint I have is waiting to get seen even with an appointment is longer than I feel it should be. Great professionalism and bed side manner and feel confident in his abilities.

July 5th, 2012
Great and caring ortho surgeon
A visitor from Hawaii, I had an accident while hiking in Mill Valley, and friends took me to the ER at Marin General Hospital and was fortunate to be referred to and treated by Dr. Teasdale. Very much a professional surgeon, with a comfortable bedside manner. San Francisco and Marin are fortunate to have Dr. Teasdale's presence as a practicing physician and surgeon.

April 4th, 2012
Stay Away . . . if you care about your health!
This doctor did not even look at my xrays taken in emergency. Chided me for rating my injury pain as an "8" & told me I didnt need a foot cast or boot. Never returned my telephone calls when I phoned that the pain was getting worse. So I went to another doctor and after an MRI, my new doctor found 7 broken foot bones and broken ankle! He is more interested in other subjects but being a doc. Not serious about you or your injury. Who has time for that!!!

July 20th, 2011
Outstanding, caring surgeon.

December 10th, 2010
Great result. Would recommend him to anyone with knee problems.
I recommend Dr. Teasdale to anyone who wants a balanced opinion. He is not knife happy and was the only orthopod who thought I could avoid a knee replacement with a brace, Synvisc and physical therapy. It worked and I am fully mobile and thrilled to have my own knee and no pain.I have recommended him to friends who are equally pleased with the results of surgery and other treatment options.

September 29th, 2010
Best Orthopaedic Surgeon I have seen
I have had two surgeries and three non-surgical treatments under Dr. Teasdale's care, all with good success. His office staff has always been very helpful in scheduling appointments and MRIs very quickly.

August 10th, 2010
Horrible man
This guy is not only a terrible doctor but a horrible person. stay away unless you enjoy infections and joint issues for the rest of your life!

March 21st, 2010
get another opinion
I agree with other comments about "limited" practise. This MD cost me a lot of time repairing an injury that could have been avoided.