Learn more about Dr. Robert Teasdall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teasdall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teasdall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teasdall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teasdall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teasdall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teasdall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Teasdall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Teasdall practice?
- Dr. Robert Teasdall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Teasdall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons.