Learn more about Dr. Robert Teasdall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teasdall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teasdall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teasdall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teasdall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teasdall graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Teasdall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Teasdall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Teasdall practice?
- Dr. Robert Teasdall has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Teasdall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Orthopedic Surgeons.