Dr. Robert Teitelbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Teitelbaum?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Teitelbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 6th, 2013

Positive

I am so glad that that we have such a great Doctor in the little town of Freeport. Doctor Teitelbaum took so much time with me and really does care about his patients.

February 13th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Robert L Teitelbaum since 2007 when he opened in Freeport. This is a physician that stays till the last patient is seen, works long hours and calls me after hours if I have problem with my Labs or Xrays. He is open on saturdays to work with me with my business schedule. His office staff gets me in the same day which is very hard to do in many practices. I have nothing to say but good things regarding this physician. He also took care of my mother that was given a death sentence by another doctor. He was able to to keep her healthy for six years. For that I thank him greatly.

November 12th, 2011

Dr. Teitelbaum has called me on the phone on a Saturday and in the evening hours. He is an extremely caring dr. You may not always see it, but it's there. I highly recommend Dr. Teitelbaum.

June 28th, 2011

inconsiderate

offfice staff was very nice except for the blonde who calls herself office manager. she is very loud and also only talks about herself. i was there for workmans comp visit and she kept on and on about how SHE was messed up.! very inconsiderate! She also got on the subject of how she has lost 25 lbs. im just flabbergasted at how this was my visit and she managed to turn it on herself. i dont know her and shes bragging about her weight loss! Not to mention thr dr himself talking about his life in mexico politics and his family history. i walked out just as confused and lost as i had entered! if it wernt for HAVING to go to him through my company i would NOT suggest him as a dr!!!

June 20th, 2011

Great Doctor for Freeport Florida

We are fortunate to have Dr. T in our small town. He is very knowledgeable and is very caring with his patients. Thanks Doc.

January 14th, 2010

Very rude person, talks and talks and talks about everything but your actual illness. Claims to be so highly intelligent and educated yet was unable to diagnose my illness over a year time span, my new physician was able to identify the issue within 2 days and has since been treating me with great success. Stay away from him unless you just want to hear him trash other doctors, politics, and the USA in general.

May 6th, 2017