A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Teitge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teitge, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teitge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitge graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teitge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allan Teitge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Teitge practice?
- Dr. Robert Teitge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Teitge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.