Learn more about Dr. Robert Teitge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teitge, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teitge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teitge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitge graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teitge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Teitge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Teitge practice?
- Dr. Robert Teitge has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Teitge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.