Learn more about Dr. Robert Teitge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teitge, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teitge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitge graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teitge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Teitge practice?
Dr. Robert Teitge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.