Learn more about Dr. Robert Teitge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Teitge, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitge
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teitge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Teitge, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitge graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Teitge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Teitge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Teitge practice?
- Dr. Robert Teitge has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Teitge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.