Orthopaedic Surgeon
18100 Oakwood Blvd
Ste 300
Dearborn, Dearborn, MI 48124
313-429-7977
Locations and availability (4)

• Currently 3.4761904761905 of 4 stars
  • Currently 3.6190476190476 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Teitge, is probably the best orthopedic surgeon in the country, when it comes to patellofemoral disorders or lower limb malignments. I'm a patient of Dr. Teitge, and I must say he spends all the time you need and answers all your questions. He is the premiere orthoepdic/ sports medicine specialist in the state of michigan and does alot of high profile cases. He is worth the wait, yes his surgical waiting list is almost a year long, but again , he is worth the wait. He has great bedside manners. He has patients from all over the country to come see him. I'm proud to say, that Dr. Teitge is my surgeon.

Feb 18th, 2013

AWESOME DR. wouldn't go anywhere else. Since the first time I saw this DR. I have moved out of state, I will ALWAYS get on an airplane to go back to him.

|  wonderful  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

Dr. Teitge is the most wonderful, skilled, and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I came to him feeling hopeless after another doctor had destroyed my knees with inappropriate surgery. Dr. Teitge is the only surgeon I would ever trust to operate on me. He's seriously brilliant and no other orthopedic surgeon compares! <3

Oct 27th, 2011

Otstanding skill and a great teacher.

|  The best doctor I've ever gone to!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

Dr. Teitge did an osteotomy on my leg 13 years ago, and the improvement in my quality of life was amazing. I went back to discuss knee replacement. He is very much to the point; explains everything in great detail. He is kind and caring, and rather than encouraging me to have surgery, told me to wait until it was absolutely necessary and I couldn't stand the pain. He's the best doctor I've ever gone to.

|  He is the Best  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

I've had over 20 years experience with Dr Teitge. In my opinion, there is no finer surgeon anywhere. He inspires confidence in his patients that they will get better. A genuine caring doctor who always does his best, constantly striving to do better and learn new and better techniques. A patient can't ask for more.

|  Dr. Teitge is a trickster.  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2011

Dr. Teitge is a trickster. He has been forced to leave many hospitals in the Detroit metro region because of major problems with him.He spends a lot of time with patienys but is a really really lousy surgeon.

|  Very poor surgeon  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

Very poor surgeon and a horrible human being.

Jan 22nd, 2010

Stay away from Dr. Robert Teitge. He does a series of surgeries for a problem that does not require surgery!complete retard!

|  My Fav Dr  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2009

Doctor Teitge is committed to his patients like no dr I've seen; a broad and sweeping statement, yes, but true. He's an outstanding, innovative surgeon, brilliant, really. He's now working with Oakwood Heritage Hosp in Taylor, MI taking major strides to improve the ortho program there. He is completely dedicated to passing on the skills and knowledge he's aquired, and to giving people options that have not before been present. He will not bend to the pressure of seeing 60-70 patients a day, and will give his patient as much time as is needed to secure an accurate diagnosis. As a result your wait time may vary from one visit to another, yet we as a patient group don't seem to mind much. He's worth it. My advice to you:Don't let anyone cut until you receive his opinion.

|  A Doctor to Trust  |  show details
by tsiganye on Jul 15th, 2009 on kudzu.com

Dr. Teitge would not do a total knee replacement because he said it was foolish to remove a perfectly good part.Due to medication allergies, I am limited for pain relief, and have had other surgeries with serious post trauma. Instead he did a half knee and said it would have to be replaced eventually. I now live in Florida but I hope to return to Dr. Teige for the knee now.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Mar 26th, 2009

You couldn't ask for a better Doctor!