Dr. Robert Teitge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Teitge?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Teitge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 25th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor in every way.

June 21st, 2015

Amazing Doctor, My Hero

Dr. Teitge is a profound and rare doctor. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone with knee pain! I have lived with pain since I can remember! He is leader & pioneer in this field. Where countless doctors misdiagnosed me or told me "nothing is wrong" he knew otherwise. He is not overly arrogant and does not guarantee 100% relief but he gave me hope and he did give me relief when no one else could!!! I have had 4 rotational osteotomies on each of my femurs and on my tibias/ fibulas. I'm on my way to a 'normal' life. I wish I could have found him when I was 5 (or 15) ... I could go on & on! -Don't hesitate if you're considering to see him.

February 20th, 2013

Dr. Teitge, is probably the best orthopedic surgeon in the country, when it comes to patellofemoral disorders or lower limb malignments. I'm a patient of Dr. Teitge, and I must say he spends all the time you need and answers all your questions. He is the premiere orthoepdic/ sports medicine specialist in the state of michigan and does alot of high profile cases. He is worth the wait, yes his surgical waiting list is almost a year long, but again , he is worth the wait. He has great bedside manners. He has patients from all over the country to come see him. I'm proud to say, that Dr. Teitge is my surgeon.

February 19th, 2013

AWESOME DR. wouldn't go anywhere else. Since the first time I saw this DR. I have moved out of state, I will ALWAYS get on an airplane to go back to him.

March 14th, 2012

wonderful

Dr. Teitge is the most wonderful, skilled, and compassionate doctor I have ever encountered. I came to him feeling hopeless after another doctor had destroyed my knees with inappropriate surgery. Dr. Teitge is the only surgeon I would ever trust to operate on me. He's seriously brilliant and no other orthopedic surgeon compares! <3

October 27th, 2011

Otstanding skill and a great teacher.

July 7th, 2011

The best doctor I've ever gone to!

Dr. Teitge did an osteotomy on my leg 13 years ago, and the improvement in my quality of life was amazing. I went back to discuss knee replacement. He is very much to the point; explains everything in great detail. He is kind and caring, and rather than encouraging me to have surgery, told me to wait until it was absolutely necessary and I couldn't stand the pain. He's the best doctor I've ever gone to.

June 17th, 2011

He is the Best

I've had over 20 years experience with Dr Teitge. In my opinion, there is no finer surgeon anywhere. He inspires confidence in his patients that they will get better. A genuine caring doctor who always does his best, constantly striving to do better and learn new and better techniques. A patient can't ask for more.

May 31st, 2011

Very good knee doctor

I screwed up my knee and every knee doctor I saw did nothing but take xrays and immediately recommend surgery. But Dr. Teitge (beside xrays) took abou ...

August 23rd, 2009

My Fav Dr

Doctor Teitge is committed to his patients like no dr I've seen; a broad and sweeping statement, yes, but true. He's an outstanding, innovative surgeon, brilliant, really. He's now working with Oakwood Heritage Hosp in Taylor, MI taking major strides to improve the ortho program there. He is completely dedicated to passing on the skills and knowledge he's aquired, and to giving people options that have not before been present. He will not bend to the pressure of seeing 60-70 patients a day, and will give his patient as much time as is needed to secure an accurate diagnosis. As a result your wait time may vary from one visit to another, yet we as a patient group don't seem to mind much. He's worth it. My advice to you:Don't let anyone cut until you receive his opinion.

March 26th, 2009

You couldn't ask for a better Doctor!

July 9th, 2017