A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tenery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tenery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tenery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenery graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tenery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mayo Tenery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Tenery practice?
- Dr. Robert Tenery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tenery practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.