Learn more about Dr. Robert Tenery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tenery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenery
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Tenery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tenery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenery graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tenery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mayo Tenery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Tenery practice?
- Dr. Robert Tenery has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tenery practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.