A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tenold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tenold is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tenold, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenold graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Tenold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eldon Tenold MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Tenold practice?
- Dr. Robert Tenold has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tenold practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Anesthesiologists and Vancouver Internists.