A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Terranova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Terranova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Terranova, DO, PA is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Terranova graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Terranova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terranova accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Terranova practice?
Dr. Robert Terranova practices Neurology near Manahawkin, NJ.
See Manahawkin Neurologists.