Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Worst ever show details Worst ever
Jun 29th, 2015

So rude. Had no time for questions. Acted as if I was a bother. Lacked any compassion and had no answers to anything that was concerning to me. Had just been diagnosed as having a seizure and did not spend any time explaining anything. Handed me a prescription which later had me at toxic levels No follow up- Nothng RUN!!!

Poor bedside manner show details Poor bedside manner
May 7th, 2015

Bedside manner is horrible. Would ask me questions and interrupt. Lacked compassion. Staff nice though.

Jan 10th, 2014

Dr was very nice.The front desk girl,however lacks personality and comes across as abrupt.She certainly could use a course on people skills.

My first visit show details My first visit
Dec 15th, 2010

I was very very nervous about getting a Emg/Nct and he was sooo gentle and truly cared about my nervousness. He was not only caring he stopped and asked if I was ok. The staff is very kind. I would definitely recommend Him.

Happy Birthday from Baxter show details Happy Birthday from Baxter
by Baxter Holland on Mar 23rd, 2010

Bob:Here's wishing another aging physician a happy birthday, continued good health, and an enduring sense of humor with which to enjoy the absurdities of the planet.Illegitimi non carborundum (don't let the bastards grind you down)Baxter