A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Terrian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Terrian, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Terrian DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Terrian practice?
- Dr. Robert Terrian has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Terrian practices Family Medicine near Haltom City, TX.
See Haltom City Family Physicians.