A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Terrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Terrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Terrill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrill graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Qua Terrill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert Q. Terrill practice?
- Dr. Robert Terrill has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Terrill practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.