A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Terrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Terrill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Terrill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terrill graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Terrill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Terrill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans