Learn more about Dr. Robert Theakston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Theakston is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theakston graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Theakston has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cherokee Medical Center
- Baptist Dekalb
- DeKalb Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Theakston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Theakston practice?
Dr. Robert Theakston practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fort Payne, AL.
See Fort Payne General Practitioners, Fort Payne Emergency Physicians, Fort Payne Family Physicians, and Fort Payne Cardiologists.