A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Theal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Theal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Theal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Theal graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Theal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Fontana, Fontana, Ca
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Theal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Theal practice?
- Dr. Robert Theal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Theal practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.