A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Theal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Theal is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theal
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Theal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Theal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Theal graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Theal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Found Hosp-Fontana, Fontana, Ca
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Theal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Theal practice?
- Dr. Robert Theal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Theal practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Primary Care Doctors.