A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Theobald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Theobald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Fecal Incontinence
- Rectal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Theobald graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Theobald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Theobald DO is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Theobald practice?
- Dr. Robert Theobald has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Theobald practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Surgeons.