Dr. Robert Thornberry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Thornberry?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 18th, 2017

Doesn't listen

October 18th, 2016

I had previous shoulder surgery and now have hip and back issues. Doctors demeanor has changed over the years. He is rude and arrogant. He does not listen to the patient.

February 21st, 2016

i had other orthopedic surgeons tell me previously to postpone my hip replacement surgery based on my age, despite the fact that my quality of life was significantly diminished. Dr Thornberry told me, as others had that it had to be done, and we could do it at any time. i cannot tell you how happy I am and how much better my life is since my surgery. I walked the first night, went home a little over 2 days after surgery and went back to work in a little over 2 weeks.

September 16th, 2014

Butcher Bob MAYBE ONE STAR

Robert Thornberry has given me a lifetime of pain to look forward to. It's been almost 5 years since he did a total knee replacement on me at which time he cut my popliteal artery, veins, nerves and tendons, requiring a vascular surgeon to repair his negligence before I bled out on the table. He never apologized for what he did nor for what he had to know I would experience for the rest of my life.That is almost constant pain. It is sore to the touch, aches constantly, and when I stand from sitting even for a brief period my knee is stiff and I feel a deep burning pain.EVERY TIME , with no hope for relief. I' m hearing more and more negative comments about this arrogant and incompetent surgeon!

August 22nd, 2014

I would never recommend him to anyone. He did a total knee replacement on me and I'm in more pain now than I've ever been. He says it may never get better. Just what I wanted to hear.

May 12th, 2014

Good ortopedic surgeon....4 very sucessful ones on me.

July 27th, 2012

Great work and outstanding staff

being a high-anxiety patient this was the practice for me. And the follow-up support and advice has been excellent.

May 5th, 2012

No human factor

I have been told that Dr. Thornberry is highly trained and good in his field. I am scheduled to have surgery with him for my knees in a month. I am scared to death. I feel I have no trust in him. He does not take the time to talk with or listen to me. He is dismissive and condescending, treating me as if I am a senile, eldery woman. I don't need someone to hold my hand but I do need to feel my doctor sees me and values me as a person and not just a paycheck. A good doctor should be technically trained, have good business sense, and have the human factor. Dr. Thornberry only has two of these componenets. That does not make me feel comfortable or confident in my surgeon.

April 26th, 2011

patient

He may know his work but will not admit he made an error. I wont go to him again. Wish he would have just said "I missed something and now lets get it right" instead of continually trying to defend himself.

March 15th, 2011

Dr. Thornberry replaced both my hips. I highly value his opinion & would go to him again!

December 20th, 2010

I'm Sold

Dr Thornberry has spoiled me against going to see any other orthopaedic specialists/surgeons ever. He is absolutely top ranked. If he can not see me for an issue in future I only want to see someone that he personally recommends. 5 out of 4 stars!!!

August 7th, 2017