A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thorne, Physiatrist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thorne, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- rehabilitation medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Thorne MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Thorne practice?
- Dr. Robert Thorne has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Thorne practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Guttenberg, NJ.