A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thorne, Physiatrist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thorne
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thorne, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- rehabilitation medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorne graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Thorne MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Thorne practice?
- Dr. Robert Thorne has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Thorne practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Guttenberg, NJ.