Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Waiting period long, attitude changed, loved him for a while show details Waiting period long, attitude changed, loved him for a while
by Colena on Feb 9th, 2016

I saw Dr. Thornquist for years...the last time, after many years of being prescribed medications for back pain and headaches, he suddenly said, "I'm not a pain doctor"...now, this was sprung on me when a disc had bulged in my spine and was laying on a nerve. The leg didn't work, but felt as if a tractor was on it..and suddenly I'm told he's not a pain doctor? No, he was not, but he had been treating my pain all along..it led me to wonder if he had gotten into trouble for his prescribing method, always 100 pills at a time. I sent a letter asking for a pain mgmt. doctor referral. No response, in fact, I had an almost impossible time getting any response from faxes in letter form, or phone calls. He went from being a good listener to getting out asap, probably because he was three hours behind schedule.

by Brandy Sudano on Jan 29th, 2016

He has been my doctor since I was a baby and he's always been amazing thank you Dr.Thorquist!

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Todd in AK on Dec 11th, 2015

Dr. Thornquist is a very genuine and caring doctor, who listens and gives the best treatment available. I have been going to him for more than 10 years, and would recommend him highly.

by Jamey Brophy on Nov 25th, 2015

Excellent Doctor - Seen him for over twenty years

best family doctor show details best family doctor
by Laura Bankston on Jun 9th, 2008

was referred by a friend to dr. thornquist over 15 years ago and have been going to him ever since. he has always listened and helped our family